Wednesday, March 10, 2010

News on the job front....

So, today I got a phone call from Horace O'Bryant Middle School in Key West to schedule an interview for this coming monday (the 15th). One of their science teachers apparently just up and quit, so there is an unexpected vacancy. The job would start April 5, the day after their spring break. Wish me luck!


I'm really hopeful....teaching in the Keys seems like it would be such a cool experience. Here are some HOB Middle teachers taking the kids on a field trip to the Dry Tortugas in the middle of the Carribean!

In other news, I am now down to a cool 173 pounds, and I've been very good on my diet. I almost forget what fried food tastes like! 13 more to go...once I'm down to 160 I'll post before/after pictures! Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment